Definition: Slang for sex. An old English abbreviation for "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge".
Definitions From Urban Dictionary:
- 1. The universally recognized “F word” 2. N. Implying complete and utter confusion 3. N. a really stupid person 4. V. To procreate 5. adj. Can be used to modify any word for more passion 6. Int. Expresses disgust 7. Int. Expresses complete suprise and joy 8. adv. Can be used to make a command more urgent
Example: 1. I do not accept the “F word” as your name 2. What in the fuck? 3. You stupid fuck! 4. I sugest we go fuck in your mothers bed while eating crackers and petting a cat name mittens! 5. This fucking guy was so fucking weird. He asked me if I was fucking insane. 6. Aw, FUCK!! 7. Holy fuck! You guys rock! 8. Just fucking jump before I fucking kick you in the balls!
- From “Monty Python” Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language today, is the word fuck. Out of all the english words that begin with the letter ‘f’ …fuck is the only word refered to as ‘the f word… It’s the one magical word. Just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the english language is derived from german …the word fuieken, which means to strike. In english, fuck falls into many grammatical categories: As a transitive verb for intance …John fucked Shirley. As an intransitive verb…Shirley fucks. Its meaning is not always sexual, it can be used as… An adjective such as …John’s doing all the fucking work. As part of an adverb …Shirley talks too fucking much. As an adverb enhancing an adjective …Shirley is fucking beautiful. As a noun …I don’t give a fuck. As part of a word …absofuckinglutely -or- infuckingcredible. And as almost every word in a sentence …Fuck the fucking fuckers. As you must realize, there aren’t too many words with the versatility of fuck…such as these examples describing situations such as: Fraud …I got fucked at the used car lot. Dismay …ahhh fuck it. Trouble …I guess I’m really fucked now. Agression …Don’t fuck with me buddy. Difficulty …I don’t understand this fucking question. Inquiry …Who the fuck was that? Dissatisfaction …I don’t like what the fuck is going on here. Incompetance …He’s a fuck-off. Dismissal …Why don’t you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself… I’m sure you can think of many more examples. With all these multi-purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word. We say use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech. It will identify the quality of your character immediately. Say it loudly and proudly… …FUCK YOU!
Example: See examples above…
- An expression of contempt.
Example: ……………………./´¯/) ………………….,/¯..// …………………/…./ / …………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸ ………./’/…/…./……./¨¯ ……..(‘(…´(..´……,~/’…’) ……………………../…./ ……….”…………. _.·´ ……………………..( ……………………… Translation: Fuck you.
- This is the infamous F-word. the first swear word anyone learns. it is the most versatile word in the english language, with most of its definitions not within the english language. it can be used any way you like, insert it in between any word, sentence, letter. it probably fits. the definitions below are some common usages and phrases. 1. v. to have sex 2. n. the act of having sex 3. adj. with suffix -ed. general derogatory meaning 4. a general insult 5. n. attention or care of (usually lack thereof) 6. v. to disregard, ignore (used with -it, -that) 7. v. to mess up, destroy, mangle, etc. (used with suffix -up) 8. exclaimation of emotion 9. derogatory dismissal 10. expression of confusion 11. very, extremely 12. n. a person you don’t like 13. bother, agitate 14. v. to be in distress
Example: 1. i like to fuck. 2. that was a good fuck. 3. he is fucked. 4. fuck you. 5. i don’t give a fuck. 6. fuck that. 7. he fucked up the car really badly. 8. oh, fuck! 9. fuck off. 10. what the fuck? 11. that was fucking amazing. 12. he’s a fucker. 13. are you trying to fuck with me? 14. I’m fucked.
- The only word in the English language that can form a grammatically complete, stand alone sentence.
Example: Fuck, fucking fuckers fucked.
- the word of all words, the only word you can use in any situation.
Example: 1. Oh Fuck!!!! ( anger, excitment, sadness, confusion, stupidity, pleasure, disappointment, hysterical, boredom, exhaustion, happiness, fright, frustration, shock, being disgusted, depression, surprised, embarrasment, being asamed, jealousy, lonliness, anxiousness, shyness, and anything fucking else you fucking people can feel!!!)
- A different name for the erotic pleasures shared between two people
Example: As I lie expectantly on the comfortable couch, wearing only the see-through nightgown he bought me, he approaches. I spread my legs and am immediately arroused. He takes off his boxers and I see the largest most wonderful penis I have ever seen. He then lays ontop of me and strokes my breast gently. Soon his fingers move down my silky smooth body and rest on my thigh where his penis rests. We then get into position and he begins to gently move up and down. Shortly afterwards we experience the greatest pleasure known to anyone and are moaning and shouting, “FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YEAH BABY! SAY MY NAME!” and with these words I grab his ass and massage it gently. Then we roll over and I grab his hands and place them on my breasts where they remain until tomorrow.
- bush just became president.
Example: now that bush is president we are all fucked.
- Out of all of the English words that begin with the letter F, fuck is the only word that is referred to as the F word. It’s the one magical word, just by its sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love. Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German, the word frichen, which means to strike. In English, fuck falls into many grammatical categories. As a transitive verb for instance: John fucked Shirley. As an intransitive verb: Shirley fucks. Its meaning’s not always sexual, it can be used as an adjective such as: John’s doing all the fucking work. As part of an adverb: Shirley talks too fucking much. As an adverb enhancing an adjective: Shirley is fucking beautiful. As a noun: I don’t give a fuck. As part of a word, absofuckinlutely, or infuckincredible. And as almost every word in a sentence: Fuck the fucking fuckers. As you must realize, there aren’t too many words with the versatility of fuck, as in these examples describing situation such as:
Example: Fraud: I got fucked at the used car lot. Dismay: Ah, fuck it. Trouble: I guess I’m really fucked now. Aggression: Don’t fuck with me buddy! Difficulty: I don’t understand this fucking question Inquiry: Who the fuck was that? Dissatisfaction: I don’t like what the fuck is going on here Incompetence: He’s a fuckoff Dismissal: Why don’t you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself? I’m sure you can think of many more examples. With all these multipurpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word. We say use this unique flexible word more often in your daily speech, It will identify the quality of your character immediately. Say it loudly and proudly! FUCK YOU!
- in european times it was said that after the Black Death and 1/3 of the so-called population the king sadi to fornicate. this was coined the fuck act (Fornication Under the Consent of the King) in order for procreation
Example: in ap euro we learned about fuck.
- 1. v. the pleasureful act of population the earth 2. n. the art of procreation 3. n. a pervert, retard, or utter mistake of a human being 4. v. (-ed) to be in utter distress, to have been screwed over 5. v. (with with) to harass or provoke 6. v. (with up) to take a completely hopeless situation and make it that much worse; to do harm to something or someone 7. n. (with off) he who publically demonstrates he is an asshole 8. v. (with off) to demand ones immediate dismissal 9. int. (with holy, Jesus, awww, shit, or oh) to loudly express an overload of emotion 10. v. (with you)to damn one to an everlasting and firey hell 11. adj. (-ing) shows that you really fucking mean it 12. n. (-er) insidious little back stabbing bastard among false friended toilet tussues of human beings 13. n. (with hole) female reproductive pore 14. int. (with what the) expressing utter confusion
Example: 1. Big Johnny never gets to fuck. 2. Every now and then you need a good fuck. 3. Unfortunately we are all surrounded by stupid fucks in SUVs. 4. Wow I’m fucked. 5. Wanna fuck with that dudes pitbull. 6. Way to fuck up douche bag. 7. Hold on for one second while I shut up that fuck off. 8. Fuck off scum bag! 9. Awww fuck, you didn’t. 10. Fuck you, wanker. 11. When i get out of this ditch im ganna fucking rip your head off and feed it to my goat. 12. You little fucker get out of my house. 13. Escuse me Tart, I think you know nothing of fuck holes. 14. What the fuck was that shit about.
- A highly versatile word in the English language. Mistakenly thought to have come from an acronym “Fornication Under Consent of the King”, the word most likely of native English origin, and is almost certainly of Germanic origin; Middle Dutch fokken (to thrust, copulate, or to breed), dialectical Norwegian fukka (to copulate), and dialectical Swedish focka (to strike, copulate) and fock (penis). The word originally meant “to strike”, “to thrust”. Possibly becoming a euphamism for an older verb meaning “to copulate/breed” (likely from hyebh-; Sanskrit (yabhati) and the Slavic languages (Russian yebat`, Polish jebac)), the term took on the current meaning “to copulate”. The verb also means “to put into an impossible situation” in today’s world (“You fucked us up!”), or as high praise (“fuckin’ awesome!”) Even still, “fuck” is used as an expression of hate (“Fuck you!”), despite that copulation is really a pleasurable thing.
Example: “To fuck” in different languages: Albanian: qi Bosnian: jebati Bulgarian: eba Czech: mrdat, prcat, šukat, šoustat, jebat Danish: kneppe, bolle, pule Dutch: neuken Finnish: naida, panna, nussia French: baiser, fourrer, niquer German: ficken, bumsen, vögeln, poppen, knallen, pimpern, nageln, rammeln, pullern Hungarian: baszni Hindi: chodna Icelandic: ríða Irish: Buail craicinn, sgaoil leathair Italian: fottere, scopare, trombare Japanese: étchi surú Kurdish: gan Kyrgyz: sigein Lithuanian: pistis, kruštis, dulkintis, pyškintis Malaysian: kongkek Norwegian: pule, knulle Persian: gaeedan Polish: pierdolic;, pieprzyc, jebat; Portuguese: foder, montar, pinar, comer, transar, trepar Russian: jebát’, jebát’sja, snošát’sja, trákhat’, trákhat’sj Serbian (Roman): jebati, karati Scottish Gaelic: dàirich, faigh muin, rach air muin Spanish: follar, follarse, (Argentina, parts of Uruguay) coger, (Mexico) chingar, jalar, tirar, pichar, culear, joder, vergar, cachar, garchar Swahili: kutomba Swedish: knulla, göka, pippa, älska, pöka Thai: yed Turkish: sikmek Ukrainian: jibáti, jibátisja Welsh: ffwcio, ffwrcho, cnuchio
- A word of great historical significance.
Example: Adam to Eve: Wanna fuck? General Custer: Have you ever seen so many fucking Indians?!? Captain of the Titanic: Where’s all this fucking water coming from? Mayor of Hiroshima: What the FUCK was that?!? Todd Beamer: Fuck these assholes. Let’s roll.
- Once had shock value, but is now more common than a tattoo on a fat girl’s back.
Example: “You think this definition will get the thumbs up”? “Do I fuck”
- Surprisingly enough, it’s not a synonym for marijuana.
Example: “Let’s smoke some fuck, man.” “… What?”
- WORD HISTORY The obscenity fuck is a very old word and has been considered shocking from the first, though it is seen in print much more often now than in the past. Its first known occurrence, in code because of its unacceptability, is in a poem composed in a mixture of Latin and English sometime before 1500. The poem, which satirizes the Carmelite friars of Cambridge, England, takes its title, “Flen flyys,” from the first words of its opening line, “Flen, flyys, and freris,” that is, “fleas, flies, and friars.” The line that contains fuck reads “Non sunt in coeli, quia gxddbov xxkxzt pg ifmk.” The Latin words “Non sunt in coeli, quia,” mean “they the friars are not in heaven, since.” The code “gxddbov xxkxzt pg ifmk” is easily broken by simply substituting the preceding letter in the alphabet, keeping in mind differences in the alphabet and in spelling between then and now: i was then used for both i and j; v was used for both u and v; and vv was used for w. This yields “fvccant a fake Latin form vvivys of heli.” The whole thus reads in translation: “They are not in heaven because they fuck wives of Ely a town near Cambridge.”
Example: o fuck
- A beautiful word that should be used more often and accepted as the wonderful word that it is.
Example: Fuck, that’s a great fucking word!
- Can be used as a connecting word such as “And”
Example: That kid is mad stupid; fuck, he’s butt ugly too.
- Fornicating Under Consensual Knowledge a.k.a FUCK (caps) or fuck (lowercase for those lazy bastards who can’t hold the shift key).
Example: Person 1: Do you FUCK? Person 2: Why yes, I do FUCK. Person 1: FUCK is sooo good! Person 2: Yup, FUCK sure is. Person 1: I am FUCKing right now…. Person 2: Oh indeed.
- 1) Man’s initial thought when he wakes up next to a woman heavier than the bed itself.
Example: WHAT THE FUCK…