Date Added: 13 March, 2007
Definition: Plays the passive, controlled role during a sex play scenario.
Definitions From Urban Dictionary:
- n. Short for “Submissive.” The submissive person in a BDSM relationship or encounter.
Example: I’m really more of a sub, myself, but I could learn some dom skills.
- (1) Abbreviation for submissive, in the context of Bondage, S&M, etc. (2) Abbreviation for subwoofer; a type of loudspeaker that plays bass
Example: Who’s your new sub? Damn, how many subs you got in that car? I heard it two blocks away.
- short for subwoofer, a speaker that drmaticaly increases bass output
Example: damn those subs were pumpin so much bass tha rust flew from his car
- Common reference to a large sandwich often used by people in the North Eastern united states. (Submarine Sandwich)
Example: I think I’m going to have a steak and cheese sub for lunch.
- Someone you throw paper airplanes at, perform as a Tourette’s child for, compliment on her dress and say you have one just like it (if you are male), and generally confuse and irritate. The ultimate goal is to either make the substitute break down laughing or reveal his/her shocking brain-dead-ness by convincing him/her that you really do talk like that.
Example: “Wow, that sub we had in history was wearing a belt and suspenders.” “I sorry my acc-SCHENT. I haff P H D.”
- 1: n. Shortened version of Subwoofer 2: n. Short for “Submissive.” The submissive person in a BDSM relationship or encounter
Example: 1: The car had 10-inch subs and gold rims 2: I’m really more of a sub myself, but I could learn some dom skills.
- If you would prefer to add a submarine sandwich then have sex with someone, they are a “sub”. Slanderous term as you are insinuating that they are undesirable in comparison to eating food… Conversely if you would rather have sex with them then they are a Way. From the drunk persons game “Sub or Way” to describe how to judge people’s appearence without them knowing what you really mean…
Example: For Example : “Eww, look at that Sub!” or for the extremes “Sub of the Day!”
- short for “subtitle” as in foreign films
Example: I prefer subs over dubs.
- short for substitute teacher
Example: We had a sub today in Calculus.
- sub= substandard, sub-par. Anything that is generally sketchy or shady.
Example: Damn, you live in the hella sub part of da city. Them dudes from the block be hella sub.
- stick em up band. moe-singer,drew, cornel,peter-keys, twan-lead mike, tori-hype man, darios-congos, twan tombalis, snoop-rapper
Example: that nigga drew is lead keyboard 4 SUB
- SUB (Stick Up Butt) 1: One of the most painful things that could ever happen to you. 2: some one who tries to act proper to the point of doing it to be better than you or enforce something on you.
Example: 1: Me: Oh look at mark You: What? Me: SUB You: It looks painful Me: It is 2: Your boss, Your professor, a Victorian lady.